When it comes to choosing dietary supplements, the choices can be a little overwhelming. If you go into a store like Walmart, there are usually entire aisles dedicated just to supplements, and it is estimated that there are more than 29,000 different options available to consumers (with that number growing every year).
The question is, how do you pick the best supplement option for you and your family? Some people may see a quirky commercial and gravitate toward that product, but that’s probably not the best option in terms of quality and efficacy. So what should you look for?
In order to choose the most effective vitamin, mineral, and nutrient supplements, you need to take several factors into account, specifically the following.
- Bioavailability – This should be your first consideration when choosing what supplement to take. Bioavailability is how well your body absorbs and uses a supplement. Why take any product if your body is just going to pass it through as waste? You’re literally throwing your money away in that case.
- Backed By Research – Recent studies have shown that nearly three in four Americans “are concerned that the advertised or promised benefits of vitamins and supplements are not backed by trustworthy research.” Any legitimate supplement company should be able to provide independent research that backs up its claims.
- Options On How To Take It – This is especially important when choosing supplements for your children, but even adults sometimes have issues with taking supplements in capsule form. It’s good to have several for taking your supplements.
- Testimonials – Whether it be from other consumers or from medical professionals, it’s always a good idea to check out the testimonials that have been submitted regarding the product you are thinking about purchasing.
Now that we have gone over the important aspects to consider when choosing a supplement to take, let’s see how Truehope’s EMPowerplus measures up in each category.
- Bioavailability – The latest product in the Truehope family, EMPowerplus Ultimate, contains micronutrients that are 20x smaller than human cells, allowing the body to absorb them in their entirety while ensuring maximum nutrition at the cellular level. Other supplements have minerals that are thousands of times larger than individual cells, not allowing the body’s cells to absorb much of them at all, which are then just excreted as waste.
- Backed By Research – EMPowerplus has been extensively studied in the medical world and has been included in 35 independent research studies, making it the most studied micronutrient on the planet.
- Options On How To Take it – EMPowerplus comes in several forms, including the once-a-day EMPowerplus Ultimate capsule, the 4+-a-day EMPowerplus Advanced option, or the EMPowerplus powder form for those that have trouble swallowing capsules.
- Testimonials – Over 20 years have been dedicated to working with over 200,000 individuals with the Truehope program, and along with the plethora of research studies, EMPowerplus has a significant number of testimonials from both users of the product as well as medical professionals throughout the world.
As with anything you choose to put into you and your family’s bodies, you need to make sure that what you are taking supplement-wise is the best choice for all involved. It’s easy to get caught up in the price game and going with the cheapest option, but you’ll more than likely be sacrificing quality and efficacy by doing so.