When we talk about vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients, we have already established that the standard American diet is not sufficient in providing these very important elements to our bodies. This is one of the main reasons behind the continuing rise of vitamin and nutrient deficiency rates as well as diet-related disease.
When discussing diet and deficiency issues, though, many people focus solely on adults. But the fact of the matter is that getting adequate vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients are just as important for children as well.
Micronutrients play a vital role when it comes to children’s development, specifically in regards to physical growth and mental development, and a lack of sufficient amounts can lead to problems with mental health soon down the road, if not immediately.
Consider the following studies that have been completed to analyze the benefits of EMPowerplus with children:
- Anxiety and Stress in Children Following an Earthquake: Clinically Beneficial Effects of Treatment with Micronutrients
- “The study provided evidence that treatment with a dietary supplement containing micronutrients reduced children’s post-disaster anxiety to a clinically significant degree.”
- Clinically Significant Symptom Reduction in Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Treated with Micronutrients: An Open-Label Reversal Design Study
- “This study demonstrates the clinical benefit, feasibility, and safety of broad-spectrum micronutrients in the treatment of childhood ADHD.”
- Improved mood and behavior during treatment with a mineral-vitamin supplement: An Open-Label Case Series of Children
- “The findings suggest that formal clinical trials of broad nutritional supplementation are warranted in children with these psychiatric symptoms.”
Those are just three in a long list of research studies that have been completed on Truehope EMPowerplus, the most studied vitamin and mineral supplement in the world. To view more studies, click here to go to the research section of our website.
According to this research, “it has been shown that it is not possible to meet 100% requirements of recommended dietary allowances (RDA’s) of micronutrients from dietary sources alone and most preschool children need administration of nutritional supplements to optimize their genetic potential for physical growth and mental development.”
Unfortunately, many children have a tough time taking supplements in pill form, which can lead to an avoidance in getting the vital nutrients that they need. But what if there was an easier way?
Enter Truehope EMPowerplus Powders.
Being able to quickly add EMPowerplus into a morning smoothie or simply mixing it in milk or water makes it easy for children to not only get the supplementation that they need, but possibly even enjoy “taking their vitamins!”
P.S. Click here to see a full list of easy and delicious recipes for EMPowerplus Powders!